Information Collection and Use
- Personally identifiable data: Email address (in some cases) Examples: e.g. you contact us via email. In this your email address is stored so we can reply to you.
- Usage data: We may also collect information based on your usage of the app. This is always done with the sole purpose of improving the experience for our users. Examples: e.g. frequency and duration of usage, significant events and encountered errors if application has crashed etc. Some of this data is processed by Firebase Analytics (which tracks user engagement and major events happening inside the app to provide insights to developers) and Crashlytics (which provide crash reporting insights allowing developers to fix issues faced by users while they experience the app).
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
- To display advertisement in our Service
Links to Other Sites
Using our Service and Copyright Protection
Our Service displays some content that is not Statiks’s. All images (e.g. cover art) are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners. Using our Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Service or the content you access. You may not use content from our Service unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Service. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Service.